Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Fatma studying Job Application Letter Pt2

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb 
    Hello guys, comeback again with me Fatma . Hmm .. It's already a week after I wrote my last blog . And what is my activity in my English Class today . It's Very Interesting why? I do my Job Interview based from Job vacancy , Job application letter and my CV that I applied before . and I got a heartbeat because I afraid if I couldn't answer the Interviewers ask to me . But I think my Interview has done very well .
   So How about my mechanism for my interview ? Okay I will tell about everything that I remember . First it's about 9.40 A.M  Mr Ach attended  in my class to continue the second interview in this week and then He told to us don't be panic and don't be worry about the question just focus what the Interviewer ask to us and then just be relax to answer that . 
  After that Mr Ach divided Us in to a breakout room and he sayed if he will interview us one by one and we waited until our turn has been . and then i waited Mr Ach to interview me it's about fourty minutes i waited until  my turn and after that Mr Ach as a Interviewer  started the Interview  
and I will show you what are the question Mr.Ach asked to me 
1.What position that you wanted to applied ? 
I want take a Student counselor position 
2. Tell me about your self 
First of all My name is Nabila Fatmazahro and you can call me Fatma , I live in Bekasi and I've finished my graduate in Faculty of Pschology University of Padjajaran Bandung as a Bachelor Degree and I have 2 years  work experience as a Student counselor and also a Civics Teacher in Alzhar Senior High School Bandung . 
3. So as a student counselor you work in Acedemy Field , and why you Interested ? 
I Think work as a student counselor is very fun because we can get a relation between student and teacher and in this school there are to many teenagers and absolutely that have a trouble in their Puberty life so I want to help them with my skills . 
4. Okay Miss Fatma show me your skills ? 
I have problem solving skills , means i can help people to solve their problem like give them a suggestion , Motivation and make them feel better 
I have Interpersonal skills , means i know what people thinking , what people feeling from their acts and their hand writing . 
I can speak 4 language , there Bahasa , English , Japanese and a little bit Korean 
5. Miss Fatma what is your strength ? 
I used to discipline , full of responbilty for my job a , full of concentration to finish my assignment and many people say if I'm Friendly
6. Do you have any conflicts ? 
I think i don't have any conflicts with my friends , my students or I can say i don't have external conflicts maybe the conflicts are come from myself or Internal Conflicts 
7.How can you handle your conflicts ? 
My Friends  and who knows me if I'm a Overthinkier person , how can I handle it I think i will do some activity , entertain my self  that make me happy like watching Korean Drama and i will do it until i forget my conflicts before and feels better 
8. Miss Fatma what do you think about Team work ? 
Team Work is very fun , because with the team we can share some of point of view while doing discussion and make it to be one decision , also with the team work i can solve the problem together 
   And after the last question Mr Ach stayed Thank you for me and then He stayed me to leave the room meeting and get some Freetime . My Interview duration spent 15 minutes and then after doing the Interview i sudied chemistry and finished my task from Mrs. Erna .
  Okay i think that's all from me , sorry for all my bad . Thank you 
Wassalamualaikum Wr.wb 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Menyebarnya Teori Konspirasi terkait COVID-19

Menyebarnya Teori Konspirasi terkait COVID-19 Nabila Fatmazahro, Leonard Stephan, P., Dominica Shamara Gita, Sitti Nurhalizah, Ikrar Adiyat ...