Thursday, July 23, 2020

Fatma's Asking and offering help pt2

       Assalamualaikum wr.wb

      Hello Friends comeback again with Fatma , it’s  already  a week after i write again  Yuhuu .Now i want to tell you about  my english lesson story  yesterday . I still study about asking and offering help but it’s more fun than before  .

      first season we still review about asking and offering help, mr ach explained the subjects again because he  wants  us to remember what he taught , and Alhamdulillah i still remember that . so when Mr ach give us a Quizizz i can answer that very well ,  and in  quizizz i got a new word about vocabulary and verb .

      In Second season Mr Ach devide us into nine groups , and i got Farrel and Adam to be my partner group . Farrel is very smart and Adam very funny ,in this season mr ach tell us to make a conversation abou random word  and make it to be the topic  . the topic is cursed word ( like what is a curse word , why we say cursed word , and when we say that ) , i think i got a trouble in this conversation because i don’t know how can i to explain that in english  so maybe my score not good .

      But farell try to help me how can i say that  he explained to me slowly  so i can understand . suddenly in a middle conversation Adam go out from the room chat so i just do a conversation with Mr  Ach and Farrel . This season is very fun although i couldn’t do my best .

     After that Mr. Ach give us a dialogue recording , the recording is very hard to obvoious because their english accent . Honestly i seldom to listen british accent but after 5 times i repeat it  finally i can understand what the conversation in dialogue , so after i understand i write the main topic in my notes . Last lesson we do quizizz for exercise and test but because there’ve enough time ,Mr Ach just give us the link for Quizizz and i’m so happy because i get a high score .

     I tink thats all from me . Hope we’ll meet again  another time  with my new experience . and hope you don’t bored with me . Thank you

 

    Wassalamualaikum wr.wb

 

 

 

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menyebarnya Teori Konspirasi terkait COVID-19

Menyebarnya Teori Konspirasi terkait COVID-19 Nabila Fatmazahro, Leonard Stephan, P., Dominica Shamara Gita, Sitti Nurhalizah, Ikrar Adiyat ...